REDUCE THE NEED FOR PLASTIC BAGS WITH A TRADITIONAL JAPANESE ECO BAG
Furoshiki is a traditional Japanese wrapping cloth which is used to carry many different items and can be a great way to help the environment by using as a re-usable eco-shopping cloth.
Some french/european animated feature films projects presented these days at professional Cartoon Movie festival.
- “Mister Sirocco” by Benoit Chieux (Folimage)
- “Dofus, the return of Julith”, by Jean-Jacques Denis & Anthony Roux (Ankama)
- “Zombillenium”, by Arthur de Pins (based on his comic-book)
- “Yellowbird” (aka Gus), by Dominique Monfery & Christian De Vita (Teamto)
- “I Lost My Body”, de Jeremy Clapin (Skhizein, Palmipedarium)
- “The Song of the sea”, by Tomm Moore (The Secret of Kells)
- “Funan, the New People”, by Denis Do
So excited to see many of these!